Welcome

Welcome to my new blog... this one is all about me and my artwork. You can view my main site at www.addietalley.com or my earlier work at www.talleyimages.blogspot.com, but this one is about shooting what I want. Its the images that I have been inspired to create... something new, something different. This will be the place for all my best work because these are mine. You can email me at addietalley@mail.com at any time!

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Back!

 
Im back and I think the break did me some good... I recently did an amazing steampunk wedding - so you should check that out and all the new stuff on facebook!

And if you are local, Ill be at the Art Walk Downtown from 5-7 tonight at Deep South Pout - I would love to see you there... Ill have some limited edition prints for sale and maybe a few discounts as well... see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment