Welcome

Welcome to my new blog... this one is all about me and my artwork. You can view my main site at www.addietalley.com or my earlier work at www.talleyimages.blogspot.com, but this one is about shooting what I want. Its the images that I have been inspired to create... something new, something different. This will be the place for all my best work because these are mine. You can email me at addietalley@mail.com at any time!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Formal and wedding dress rentals - Columbus MS Photographer

I just wanted to remind you that I do rent out formals and wedding dresses.... Ive put most of them online, but I still have a few left to photograph.... and all the money is going towards our adoption.... so besides not having to spend $200+ on a formal dress (or more on a wedding dress!) you will wear once and then have to worry about selling, you can feel good about where the money is going as well

The formals can be seen here - the sizes are posted below each pic (and they look way better on a real person rather than a mannequin!)


The wedding dresses can be seen here.... I do have some dresses with color that I havent had a chance to photograph yet, and I also have some gorgeous vintage dresses, as well as some modern dresses like the one below.... and you may recognize this dress from the Cinderella shoot - it is so stunning in person.

Also, Im still doing an open casting call for a girl between 11-14 and wears a size 0-2.... email me at addietalley@mail.com

Also email me about the dresses as well... and feel free to ask any questions!

Thanks so much!

Email me at addietalley@mail.com and check out the website at www.addietalley.com

1 comment: