Welcome

Welcome to my new blog... this one is all about me and my artwork. You can view my main site at www.addietalley.com or my earlier work at www.talleyimages.blogspot.com, but this one is about shooting what I want. Its the images that I have been inspired to create... something new, something different. This will be the place for all my best work because these are mine. You can email me at addietalley@mail.com at any time!

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Dana & Brian - Columbus MS Photographer

I love being a photographer in a base town because it means I get the chance to work with some incredible people - people who are creative and funny and know what they want.  Brian is stationed at the Columbus AFB, so Dana flew in to celebrate their first anniversary with him - how sweet is that?!  They definitley wanted a location that said "Mississippi" so I think we brought that to life with the gorgeous greenery, the quiet pond and all the fun that can come with a little bit of "country living"
 
And check out the amazing styling that Dana did with the outfits too...















Yep, pure fun and pretty... I had such a great time on this shoot and I hope I get to continue working with all the base families and couples... :)

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and check out the website at www.addietalley.com and find me on facebook!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute couple! You did a fabulous job capturing them! Love the color coordination of their outfits. The location looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Love the locations and the water ones!

    ReplyDelete