Welcome

Welcome to my new blog... this one is all about me and my artwork. You can view my main site at www.addietalley.com or my earlier work at www.talleyimages.blogspot.com, but this one is about shooting what I want. Its the images that I have been inspired to create... something new, something different. This will be the place for all my best work because these are mine. You can email me at addietalley@mail.com at any time!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Merit Award

 
My "7 Deadly Sins: Lust" pic was entered into the Cotton District Arts Festival this past Saturday... and it won a merit award.  These are given out before the show starts by a jury of peers and art people (professors and critics, I think).... so to receive that kind of recognition was a great honor for me.  I hope you got to see it.
 
If not, 3 of the other sin pics will be in the Market Street Festival art show at the Rosenweig.... they have a people's choice award if you want to go vote as well.
 
Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and check out the website at www.addietalley.com to see all the sin pics.
 
Dont forget 1/2 off all wedding packages if you book before May - 1 week left!

No comments:

Post a Comment