Welcome

Welcome to my new blog... this one is all about me and my artwork. You can view my main site at www.addietalley.com or my earlier work at www.talleyimages.blogspot.com, but this one is about shooting what I want. Its the images that I have been inspired to create... something new, something different. This will be the place for all my best work because these are mine. You can email me at addietalley@mail.com at any time!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Personal Friday


I just realized how long its been since Ive done a personal Friday post.... isnt this sweet of Emma and Wallace sleeping on each other in the car on the way home one day.  Im sure they will be really embarrased when they are older, but right now, I dont think they mind.

And for the record, I want yall to know that I had a wonderful Link Love post ready for yesterday but before I could publish it just deleted... I was so mad and I had lost all my links... ugh!

Anyway.... Im so excited about warmer weather being here, although I dont know how long its really going to stick around, but Im happy while its here... hope you have a great weekend!

And we just got news that we are DTC in our adoption... you can follow that journey at www.blessedimpatience.blogspot.com

Email me at addietalley@mail.com and check out the website at www.addietalley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment