Welcome

Welcome to my new blog... this one is all about me and my artwork. You can view my main site at www.addietalley.com or my earlier work at www.talleyimages.blogspot.com, but this one is about shooting what I want. Its the images that I have been inspired to create... something new, something different. This will be the place for all my best work because these are mine. You can email me at addietalley@mail.com at any time!

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Megan and Christian, the wedding: Ceremony - Columbus MS and Pensacola FL photographer

Today is all about the ceremony... as Ive previously mentioned, it started raining that day, so we had to move everything indoors.... but since Megan and Christian are some of the sweetest people imaginable, everyone was ready to help them out.... and we got lucky when the reception venue said they could move the wedding to their place - which is gorgeous!
 
You could see in Megan's face the love she had for Christian as she walked down the aisle.

And the moment between her and her daddy was just perfect.

There ceremoney was full of sweet moments like this one while Christian was reading his vows







A sword arch!



Next up is the cherry on the top - the reception, where it all turned to fun, so you know you gotta come back for that.... :)

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and check out the website at www.addietalley.com and find me on facebook here - Im thinking about doing a giveaway, is anyone interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment