Welcome

Welcome to my new blog... this one is all about me and my artwork. You can view my main site at www.addietalley.com or my earlier work at www.talleyimages.blogspot.com, but this one is about shooting what I want. Its the images that I have been inspired to create... something new, something different. This will be the place for all my best work because these are mine. You can email me at addietalley@mail.com at any time!

Friday, May 24, 2013

Personal Friday - Columbus MS Photographer


If you know me at all, then you know that I LOVE to read and I love books.... so I discovered The Hunger Games before the fad really hit and talked Daniel and some of my friends into reading them... so when I heard there was a movie coming out, you could color me excited... our local library did a Hunger Games party in celebration of the movie, so I dressed up our family (extra points if you can guess who each of us is!)

Hope yall all have a great weekend... Ill be taking Monday off to soak in my family a little bit.... :)

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and check out the website at www.addietalley.com and find me on facebook under  Addie Talley, Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment