Welcome

Welcome to my new blog... this one is all about me and my artwork. You can view my main site at www.addietalley.com or my earlier work at www.talleyimages.blogspot.com, but this one is about shooting what I want. Its the images that I have been inspired to create... something new, something different. This will be the place for all my best work because these are mine. You can email me at addietalley@mail.com at any time!

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Link Love Thursday - Columbus MS Photographer

(another from Katie's bridals)

Its Link Love Thursday again... with Monday having been a holiday, I keep getting mixed up on what day it is... but glad tomorrow is Friday, how about you?

Hope you enjoy the links this week... :)


 

this may just be the most perfect fathers day gift
 

Make money by sharing things you already have

 
how amazing is the unconventional design of this hotel?


the invisible man... so brilliant and clever

 
I am loving the high-low dress/shirt trend that is hitting right now, and also that gold tablecloth and the hanging flowers!
 

From a self-admitted thrift store junkie, these are some pretty good tips for thrift store shopping (especially about trying stuff on!)
 

I know not every guy could pull this off, but how amazing is this groom’s embroidered suit?!

 

 
hello gorgeous wedding shoes and bouquet... and well, everything else involved, I cant get enough!
 

inside out horses... and out comes the science geek in me!

 
how gorgeous is this pharmacy.... I could totally see a similar design being used in someone’s house

 
Claire Pettibone Trunk Show... scroll down and check out that keyhole back!
 

eyelash jewelry... can you even imagine?!!
 
 
Ok, thats it for this week's edition.... come back next week for more random prettiness... :)
 
Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and check out the website at www.addietalley.com and find me on facebook under Addie Talley, Photographer
 


No comments:

Post a Comment