Welcome

Welcome to my new blog... this one is all about me and my artwork. You can view my main site at www.addietalley.com or my earlier work at www.talleyimages.blogspot.com, but this one is about shooting what I want. Its the images that I have been inspired to create... something new, something different. This will be the place for all my best work because these are mine. You can email me at addietalley@mail.com at any time!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Link Love Thursday - Columbus Ms Photographer


Ahhh... looks like Im finally back on track and in a regular posting schedule again - feels good, but I probably just jinxed myself.. Oh well.  But I am here with another link love Thursday today - and its pretty standard fun, quirky, dark fare today.... you should definitely click on every link.... and Id love to hear what you think (oh, I rhymed there!)... have you found anything interesting you want to share?



Why you should get pictures done with a real photographer instead of just a friend with a nice camera.... a real photographer knows how to make you feel beautiful and thats worth every penny


Lessons learned from getting your photos for free
 

How gorgeous is the ad for this funeral home service (and thats not something you say every day, now is it?)
 

This is the kind of bridal shoot Im dying to do
 

Check out this gorgeous green and gold wedding dress
 

Swooning over this Alice inWonderland wedding inspiration
 

Cutest egg mold ever!!!
 

I want one of these prints in my house ASAP!
 

In love with the zoo book... you gotta check it out and admit that its pretty clever, right?
 

Chicken pot pie with cream cheese in it... Im thinking this has got to be good


 My heart stopped beating for a second when I saw these... dream of my dreams – I could die happy
 

Since Im still stuck in a bit of a Gatsby-obsession, I adore this vintage 1920s inspired wedding... its just perfect without being pretentious


A photography exhibitionunderwater... wow


So kooky and fun


An invisible bike... so cool
 

Modern day mixtape... the 90s teen in me LOVES this


Best piece of furniture ever?  Quite possibly so.


How gorgeous and unexpected are these floral arrangements.... Im thinking fantastic summer wedding reception pieces
 

how amazing is this hotel... nice and naughty!


Since Im such a nerd, this seems like a pretty cool book to look at with my kids


Have you seen these amazing custom, colored wedding dresses... divine!!!


Custom ribbons instead of boutineirres – Im thinking yes! yes! yes!


This photographer used HongKong in such an cool way... love it!



Awesome.... hope you are having a grand week... and only one more day until Friday... :)

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and check out the website at www.addietalley.com and find me on facebook under Addie Talley, Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment