Welcome

Welcome to my new blog... this one is all about me and my artwork. You can view my main site at www.addietalley.com or my earlier work at www.talleyimages.blogspot.com, but this one is about shooting what I want. Its the images that I have been inspired to create... something new, something different. This will be the place for all my best work because these are mine. You can email me at addietalley@mail.com at any time!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Link Love - Columbus Ms Photographer


Its been forever since I did a Link Love post - mostly due to the fact that the last time I tried, the internet went crazy and dropped out so I lost all my hard work... since we are just getting started again, I thought I would just do a link love lite version today so neither of us would get overwhelmed... I hope you enjoy!


One of the best looking groom’s attire that Ive seen... and check out the rest of the wedding party too!
 
I know im known more for my offbeat likes, but Ive always been a fan of Carolina Herrera – her designs are just classic and elegant and will look just as good 10 years from now... here is her 2013 wedding line

 
6 non-rules for tipping yourwedding vendor


this pink wedding dress is absolutely making me swoon... actually the whole wedding is lovely


how gorgeous is this carnival trash the dress session... I would love to do one of these!


Dying over this custom steampunk wedding dress!

 
DIY crystal spikedbracelet... I actually have a real one, but I think I could make a pretty mean one, so I might try this!
 

clip on picnic utensils... genius!
 

bedazzle your tattoos for your wedding day... love it!


absolutely in love with these linens...

 
these stickers as well!
 

one of my dream weddings... gorgeous goth – check out the veil, and that dress, and the groom’s attire and the bouqet....


 Ok, thats all for this week... I hope you enjoy... so glad tomorrow is Friday - hope the rain holds off this weekend!  Have a good one! Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and check out the website at www.addietalley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment