Welcome

Welcome to my new blog... this one is all about me and my artwork. You can view my main site at www.addietalley.com or my earlier work at www.talleyimages.blogspot.com, but this one is about shooting what I want. Its the images that I have been inspired to create... something new, something different. This will be the place for all my best work because these are mine. You can email me at addietalley@mail.com at any time!

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Link Love - Columbus MS Photographer


I was out sick yesterday, so Im trying to catch back up on everything and not fall behind again...  So here we come to another week's Link Love post... hope you enjoy!


DIY kite on a stick – how cute would these be for a birthday party


super loving this vintage inspired jewelry... especially the spiked necklace at the bottom

 
grandmas as flower girls?  Why has no one thought of this before

 
kind of loving this muted bouquet... would be so pretty with a romantic goth bride

 
obsessessed with this frank lloyd wright inspired cake

 
and seriously thinking about making these popcorn lookalikecupcakes

 
historical figures get a 21st century makeover... love it!

 
who knew Dick Van Dyke was this cool?


The Lazaro Spring Bridal line is ah-may-zing!


How pretty are these rustic wedding invitations?

 
Have you seen this amazing green ombre wedding dress?

 

Ok, thats it for this week... come back tomorrow for personal Friday.... yay for weekends!

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and check out the website at www.addietalley.com - and come check out my facebook page too - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Addie-Talley-Photographer/115716891835460?ref=hl
 

No comments:

Post a Comment