Welcome

Welcome to my new blog... this one is all about me and my artwork. You can view my main site at www.addietalley.com or my earlier work at www.talleyimages.blogspot.com, but this one is about shooting what I want. Its the images that I have been inspired to create... something new, something different. This will be the place for all my best work because these are mine. You can email me at addietalley@mail.com at any time!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Link Love Thursday

From Kimberly and Tim's wedding, Oct 2011


Another Link Love post... I love these... so much good stuff here... I hope you enjoy it as much as I do... and again, for all you lovely readers, I put it in categories of wedding and non-wedding, so hopefully that helps you out... enjoy!


Non-wedding

This is so powerful, but not pretty


this art is so disturbing, but at the same time, absolutely beautiful and fascinating


conceptual clouds


a field guide to tech facial hair… funny, but true


so in love with this hotel


blueberry lemon sweet rolls… these look amazing


I want absolutely everything on the first wish list


so, so much good stuff in one post


these plates literally make me swoon (especially that first one) and if I could afford it, Id give all my other plates away to have a ton of these


gifts that give back


this is what love really looks like


this kid session is adorable


I really, really, really want this ring!


DIY sequined sweater… love it!


DIY mini marquee signs… I need to make these ASAP!


pumpkin dump cake!!!




Wedding
absolutely dying over every single one of these super colorful ideas… especially the giant paper flower arch and the hanging branches with flowers

a castle wedding… with dragons and a red dress!

super cool wedding shoes!

wedding hair how-to

DIY Moroccan painted glass jars… these would be amazing as reception centerpieces

check out the dress and the bouquets

Since I read The Great Gatsby not too long ago, Ive kind of been obsessed with the aesthetic of it (and Im so looking forward to the movie, who else?!)… here are some Gatsby-inspired bridal ideas


Ok, there you go.... some good stuff this week... hang on, its almost Friday... and can you believe we got snow today?  Crazy!!!

Email me at addietalley@mail.com and check out the website at www.addietalley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment