Welcome

Welcome to my new blog... this one is all about me and my artwork. You can view my main site at www.addietalley.com or my earlier work at www.talleyimages.blogspot.com, but this one is about shooting what I want. Its the images that I have been inspired to create... something new, something different. This will be the place for all my best work because these are mine. You can email me at addietalley@mail.com at any time!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Christmas... Better Late Than Never - Columbus Ms Photographer

During December, I had a chance to work with Maritta Rondeau again for a shoot that she styled - you may remember her as "Cinderella" - she did all the styling on all 4 of those shoots as well so I knew the style would be perfect... and it was... but I had to wait until after she posted them before I could... so though these are a bit late, I hope you enjoy!











Sorry I was MIA earlier this week... Wallace got sick on Monday and then Emma yesterday, so Ive been a nurse for the last two days (and middle of the night), but it was nice to get some one on one time with my kids.... and speaking of those two, I still have their birthday pics to show you... :)

Good times... cant wait for the rain to stop so I can get back outside again... :)

Email me at addietalley@mail.com and check out the website at www.addietalley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment