Welcome

Welcome to my new blog... this one is all about me and my artwork. You can view my main site at www.addietalley.com or my earlier work at www.talleyimages.blogspot.com, but this one is about shooting what I want. Its the images that I have been inspired to create... something new, something different. This will be the place for all my best work because these are mine. You can email me at addietalley@mail.com at any time!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Katie-bridals, part 1 - Columbus Ms Photographer

Yes, I know I need to fix the header and background... gotta find some extra time somewhere... I feel so behind most days... :)  thanks for being patient!

Anyway... yall!  I have been sitting on this bridal session for months now and Im so excited that I finally get to show it to you.... Its one of my all time favorites, but Katie was amazing even though it was freezing cold, she was such a trooper and she let me do my job and wasnt worried about the dress (which we took great care with!) - and I think the risks of it all worked out amazingly... just beautiful.... and because of that, I had to break this session into two parts - I know I should have paired these down, but I cant help myself, they are too gorgeous for you not to get to see them... and keep in mind, these were all done in an hour.... I love my job!



















Ill post some more from the second half of our session tomorrow.... yay!  2013 is already starting out wonderfully... how can I make your year better?

Email me at addietalley@mail.com and check out the website at www.addietalley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment