Welcome

Welcome to my new blog... this one is all about me and my artwork. You can view my main site at www.addietalley.com or my earlier work at www.talleyimages.blogspot.com, but this one is about shooting what I want. Its the images that I have been inspired to create... something new, something different. This will be the place for all my best work because these are mine. You can email me at addietalley@mail.com at any time!

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Link Love Thursday - Columbus MS Photographer

(a cute shot from Audrey and Justin's engagement shoot!)

I cant believe its Thursday already - Im so, so ready for this weekend - it cant get here soon enough.... and definitely looking forward to next week so hopefully we will hear something about the adoption - Im trying to be patient, but its so hard... but here are a few good links to help you get to Friday... enjoy!


how gorgeous is this vintage hollywood inspired wedding... perfect in every single tiny detail

Loving these purses/bags so, so much

this wedding will probably creep some people out, but I think its pretty amazing

These could be possibly the cutest baby onesies ever!

a really great story about gratitude and perspective

Why good photography is expensive

why you should hire a pro over your friend who has a nice camera

this senior girls session is gorgeous... and a good idea – why not split the cost of one session between friends

These melting flower pics are something I want on my walls so bad

Everything about this wedding inspiration is my favorite (and new years eve is my birthday!)

 
Ok, there you go... hope yall have a great rest of your Thursday... :)  Id love to hear from you!
 
Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and check out the website at www.addietalley.com and find me on facebook under Addie Talley, Photographer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment