Welcome

Welcome to my new blog... this one is all about me and my artwork. You can view my main site at www.addietalley.com or my earlier work at www.talleyimages.blogspot.com, but this one is about shooting what I want. Its the images that I have been inspired to create... something new, something different. This will be the place for all my best work because these are mine. You can email me at addietalley@mail.com at any time!

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Model Tip Tuesday - Columbus MS Photographer

(arent Katelyn and Wayne gorgeous... can you believe they arent models?)

The next thing I want to talk to you about is your skin..... having good skin is one of the biggest factors of being a successful model.  I know alot of people will tell you that "oh, they can just fix that in photoshop" and its absolutely true, but the worse skin you have, the longer it takes to "fix it" in photoshop.  And no photographer wants to have to spend more time editing than they have to.

So if you plan or even want to try modeling, you need to start taking care of your skin now... skin ages fast, so the sooner you start taking care of it, the better.
- suncreen, sunscreen, sunscreen... every single day, whether you will be outside or not... there are lots of moisterizers that have sunscreen already in them, so find one that works and use it every day.  the sun is the fastest way to get wrinkles and moles.... also, it amazes me how many girls dont know you can tan with sunscreen on - sunscreen doesnt keep you from tanning, it keeps you from burning, so there is no reason not to wear it.
- water.... you need to drink lots and lots of water all the time.... your body is made up of mostly water, so it constantly needs replenishing
- dont smoke.... this will ruin your skin
- get a normal facial cleansing system and use it every day... you need to be using a cleanser, toner and moisterizer every day - they make these for all skin types, so find one that works and use it every day - dont skip! (and its good to exfoliate about 1-2 times a week as well)
- dont forget about your neck and hands, they will show your age super fast as well - the same facial routine you use for your face, should also be used for your neck as well, and keep your hands moisterized

Ok... so you got that?  Good skin is important and its never too early to start taking care of yours!

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and check out the website at www.addietalley.com and find me on facebook under Addie Talley, Photographer.

Id love to hear some of your thoughts and questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment