Welcome

Welcome to my new blog... this one is all about me and my artwork. You can view my main site at www.addietalley.com or my earlier work at www.talleyimages.blogspot.com, but this one is about shooting what I want. Its the images that I have been inspired to create... something new, something different. This will be the place for all my best work because these are mine. You can email me at addietalley@mail.com at any time!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Megan & Christian, the wedding - Columbus MS, Pensacola FL Photographer

Now, we get to the good stuff... the real heart of the wedding if you will... Megan and Christian - the ones it really comes down to.  These two were absolutely so beautifully in love that it made you a little bit high to be around them.... seriously, nothing could ruin their day because they had each other.  And I got the privilege of being the one to capture those moments forever - I am eternally grateful for that... :)
 
Christian wasnt sure he wanted to do a first look, but Megan and I talked him into it and I think it was one of all of our favorite moments of the day....


About to see each other for the first time





Like Ive said before, Megan was just absolutely stunning.... stunning!



 So glad it quit raining for just a bit so we could sneak out and get a few pictures around the pier... glorious... truly





 









The silhouette shots are always my favorite and have become sort of my signature

Hope you are enjoying these as much as I am because I am loving getting to relive this wedding again and again... I wish every day could be this good!  Keep coming back, we still have the actual ceremony and reception to get to!

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and check out the website at www.addietalley.com and find me on facebook here

No comments:

Post a Comment