Welcome

Welcome to my new blog... this one is all about me and my artwork. You can view my main site at www.addietalley.com or my earlier work at www.talleyimages.blogspot.com, but this one is about shooting what I want. Its the images that I have been inspired to create... something new, something different. This will be the place for all my best work because these are mine. You can email me at addietalley@mail.com at any time!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Link Love Thursday - Columbus MS Photographer


And here we come to another link love post....  hope you enjoy!


This pink ombre dress may be the most amazing wedding dress ever
 

Im kind of in love with Sunny Gu’s watercolors
 

animals in teacups.... one of the cutest things Ive seen!  I may just have to get me some

 
Are these engagement pics blowing your mind as much as they are mine?


I think this could have been me and Daniel in another life


Want great wedding photos – here are 10 great tips!

 
ok, wowee-zowee... this octupus infused wedding is amazing!

 
these miniGerman pancakes look super yummy


loving the new Sarah Sevenbridal line – the pics are so pretty



Sorry there are so few words today... I am honestly trying to figure out if I still belong in this photography game anymore... seems all people want is cheap or free, and I cant compete with bad photography.  Maybe Im just having a bad day... hopefully this funk will go soon b/c I seriously love what I do.

Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment